Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

To stay or go..

Hello all! First off if you are reading this THANK YOU! If you have followed, and commented thank you even more! I was super excited about this blog, having lots of great inspiration and hopes about it going far. I only have 10 followers and most of them are my sisters...haha! Which is totally great because I have the greatest sisters ever and love them to bits! BUT I can honestly just call you or email you lol. So I haven't posted in a month because I've been wondering if it's worth it? I put a whole lot of writing and time into the facial post and I have a new job now that's keeping my super busy. SO if y'all want me to keep it up I would LOVE to, I just feel like I'm writing to myself haha! I wont be sad not continuing the blog, and I would love to keep it going. Either way is GREAT! Let me know...give me honest feedback. I am always willing to give advice and style your hair etc. It really is my passion yanno : ]
I hope your day has been filled with love and happiness and hugs!
~Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I think you should continue to blog ;) I super super love reading your wisdom and insight! Maybe just post once a month; every fast Sunday or something haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say keep it up, I just found you! Congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say keep it! People may not read it right away, like me lol. But when people do look, or other people Google tutorials and find it they will be glad they did! You have great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say keep it! People may not read it right away, like me lol. But when people do look, or other people Google tutorials and find it they will be glad they did! You have great advice!

    ReplyDelete