Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Starting a New Trend!

Hello beautiful! Yes, I'm talking to YOU! YOU are BEAUTIFUL! Sure you may be thinking, "Oh you're just saying that", or "you don't even know me how can you say that?". I have a belief that everyone is beautiful. The world seems to have forgotten how to be positive, how to love ourselves and others and I am hoping to change that. I hope to start a new trend of instead of being negative and looking at the ugly things in others and yourself, but to help others start looking for the beautiful in everyone, yes even yourselves! Loving yourself (in the correct non conceited way) is so important! We are always the hardest critics on ourselves, so if we can't love ourselves how do we TRULY love other people? This blog will be full of inspirational quotes and videos, along with beauty tips. Yes, I'm a licensed Cosmetologist. A lot of people think that Cosmetologists just care about "outer beauty". Well not THIS girl : ]. I believe in doing your best to look beautiful, but to also LOVE your FLAWS, and turning those "flaws" into strengths! I am not your typical "Beauty girl". I myself am a BIG girl. I have curves, a little bit more to love on my body, and all the normal troubles most women have with occasional acne, thin hair, etc. I like to believe that because I am not the perfect girl (which no one is but some look like it on the outside) I am MORE relatable. I can understand what you are going through. I hope to get to know all of you and I hope you will join my on my journey to start this "New Trend"!

What To Expect?

-I will be giving tutorials on hair, skin, and makeup.

-Discussion on New Fashion Trends

-How to dress for your body type

-How to bring out your best personality traits on the outside!

-How to ALWAYS be positive

-How to love yourself and others

-Anything YOU want to know, have questions? Leave them in a comment no matter how embarrassing the subject I will do my best to answer : ]

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the tutorials on hair and make up!! yaya!!! Love ya sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sarah! I am Lauren Craft's mom and she told me about your blog! Love it! I also started a
    blog a few months ago and am loving it!
    michelecraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete